Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2019

Dorie Days in March 2019

Well, no one is reading this blog anyway, lol, since the group long since finished the Around My French Table with Dorie Greenspan.

I am here to play catch-up.....I have 3 pics for the last 3 weeks of March (first recipe I posted separately).

Beggars Linguine - a surprisingly good pasta dish as Dorie promised.  This was a girls night dinner, wine, and a movie!
Salt and Butter Break-ups - I'd call that one a huge shortbread cookie, pretty good.  I burned it terribly because I was cooking food at the same time.  I should have used my airbake and kept a better eye on it.  I cut the burnt part off and hubby snacked on this over the week with his coffee. 
Orange Caramel Scallops and Ginger Carrots - Just loved this scallop dish, I used local fresh sea scallops, I think it's my favorite shell fish.  Dorie suggested that the gingered carrots were a perfect accompaniment to the scallops and I hadn't made them yet so I did! This was our Friday night dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment