Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Double Chocolate Banana Tart


Double Chocolate Banana Tart 5_17_12

Double chocolate as in tart crust and filling!  While a bit time consuming to make on a weeknight (we ordered pizza for dinner so I could focus on this tart) I knew it would be worth the effort.  And it was!  I took the tart to work (I used a 12 inch tart pan) to share and everyone loved it.  Just decadent!  This would be a great dessert to take to the next barbeque party you’re invited to.


5 comments:

  1. I love that you ordered pizza for dinner so that you could make the tart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that qualifies as a two tart meal, Kathleen. Pizza for dinner, banana tart for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tart! And, good call on the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late on commenting, your tart looks great. Tricia and I both enjoyed this
    one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart move ordering pizza we made ours over 2 days because I realized that it was going to be an involved recipe.

    ReplyDelete